Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Study Abroad?

If you are planning on studying abroad at a school out of this country, you may need to Apostille or Authenticate your degree and transcripts.
Countries which are Hague require Apostille such as Japan, Indian, UK, Spain, Mexico, etc.
The countries which are non Hague such as China, UAE, Qatar, Jordan, Kuwait, etc. require Authentication.
Express Apostille Document Services can help you obtain Apostille or Legalization for all your necessary documents to study abroad.
For more Information give Us a Call! 
(877)440-7750


1 comment:

  1. This place has great service! Super friendly and efficient! My documents were Apostille on time as promised. I completely recommend this place for anyone who needs Apostille fast. Geeta Bhatia was extremely friendly and made sure to take her time in reviewing over my information. I had a diploma, and they guided me throughout the whole process and made it extremely easy for me. The price is very accommodating especially for all the documents I had. I will certainly come back here again!

    ReplyDelete